The gentle crackle and unique flicker of wood wick candles make for a super cozy ambience.Wooden wicks burn a bit differently than traditional cotton wicks do They can be a little tricky to burn if you’re not used to them. Do you want to made your woodwick candle burn better? Our candle wick trimmer will help you effectively,Today let us to see that how to cut the wick on the woodwick candles ?
1. Why we need to trimmer the wick ?
1) The wood wick candles are made with natural wood, every single piece is different that could cause your candle to burn a multitude of different ways.When the wick is too long, it will not pull up the wax to keep it burning.
2) People tend to think that a longer wick will give a bigger flame. Makes sense right? This is not the case. When a wooden wick is left too long, the wax will not be able to capillary up the wick to sustain a flame, and will either produce a very low flame or in some cases will even self-extinguish
2. How to cut the wick on the woodwick candles?
1) Wood wick candles are tricky to light. Make sure to light the entire edge of the wick. You might need to do this by lighting both corners, one at a time. It can take a while
2) Make sure to continuously trim the wick before lighting the candle each time after the first burn,It is very important to trim the wicks to between 1/8” – 3/16”.
3) If the flame is too high, carefully extinguish the candle, allow the wick and wax to cool, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch by gently breaking off the burned edges of the wick with a cloth or paper napkin.
Candle wick trimmer introduction:
- Material: Stainless steel
- Surface treatment: Beautiful Polished/Electroplate
- Color: Silver/Matt Black/Rose Gold/Gold/Retro Bronze Color are available
- Size: 18 cm