CANDLE CARE

Candle Care:

The first burn is always important. Once your candle’s lit, don’t blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across. Liquefy the entire top layer of wax to prevent memory rings/tunneling.

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Avoid exposure to drafts and direct sunlight.
  • Never burn candle on or near anything flammable.
  • Always place on a stable, level and heat resistant surface.
  • Handle with care as container and wax may become hot.
  • Keep wick trimmed to 5mm before or after each burn to prevent smoke and large flame.

Soot issues:

If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:

  • Make sure to trim your wicks to 1/4” before each lighting your of candle
  • If you are still experiencing excess sooting, please trim your wick to 1/8’’
  • Move candle away from any vents, fans, or air drafts
candle-wick-trimmers